7.11.2010

because i love random rain in july.

& because i'm still in my pjs at 3pm.

because my kids are s'posed to be napping.
(but they're totally not. instead they're whistling at each other from their beds. i'll take it!)

& because i'm not wearing fake eyelashes anymore.

because we find out in 2 short days if tim makes it to backgrounds for newport.

because i just received 2 packages in the mail from etsy & they make me the happiest girl in the world!

because God is good!

because i make cute babies. & no, i'm not pregnant. but see, i told ya they're cute.

& because i'm thankful for the friends i have met through this wee lil' blog o' mine.
YOU make me happy. duh.
not my print, but a favorite hanging in my house by ashely g

i guess what i'm trying to say is...
i'm having A GIVEAWAY!my very first. ever.

[leave a msg at the beep, & maybe, just maybe,
you'll win a print of your choice from my shop.
(no custom ones. just regulars, people.)]

could be a new one like this. oh! aww!

[& maybe, just maybe, i'll throw in a new custom blog header!]
why? because i like you. 

wee!

okay, ready..set..comment!
i'll announce the winner on friday!
let the good times roll!

p.s. if you're not a blogger per say, & you read along here, you can still win! just leave me a comment with your email addy or some way i can get a hold of you. gracias.
p.p.s. LOTS of new prints in the shop (including some new wedding stuff). can't get enough of that chalkboard paper. gah!

void where prohibited, use only as directed, for a limited time only, store in a cool dry place. permaneced sentados por favor. ha.

**comments are now closed. i'm so official. i know.*

18 comments:

calikatrina said...

Well hot dog, I'm in! And daaaang, 'the story of us' is lookin' gooood. You beat me to it wth the new chalk kit! :) Better you than me. Your headers are the best, bar none. Love you, and the random rain too. :)

Cole Franke said...

What a great giveaway. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your prints. I think I'm going to mention them in a post soon. And your new header is so cute! I realllly hope I win. Hope you're having a great weekend. :)

Lauren said...

Oh >>>Pick Me! Would love a print or a header!

lindsey leif said...

and because i wanna see you in fake lashes. i'm imagining hotness.

and because i think yes, you do make cute babes, so......what'd'ya think? babe #3 should probably be on the radar, ey??

and because god SO SO SO has u and ur hub in his hands. newportnews and all.......

and because u r fun.

and because someday, (still planning on it being next summer) we'll meet in weal wife (real life, ya know)

and because i sort of wanna win.
but if i don't, i still need to order a print(s) for the babe's room from you

and because of those things.
hi.

The Towes said...

Well..ive always knew you have had some great talent..and there you go making more cute ones.....ugh!! more to buy hehe! and fake lashes ...your brave always wanted to try ha but never been brave enough..or and in nov when we come to cali i wanna see you and your house!Im gonna bring my camera to take pics and copy HA i love your ideas!! Plus i wanna meet your babies too ...
and....

tim..in our prayers he makes it to blackgrounds and you egt to move to newport! HA

love ya!!
s

The Towes said...

backgrounds not blackgrounds haha

lorieloo said...

I've been humming that song non-stop since Friday...it's been my little weekend mantra. so I would like that one please. oh and a header. and for you to come visit. and a big piece of cake. and for tim to get the JOB! whew. I'm greedy.

hugs.

Talia said...

holy moly, you DO make cute babies!!! will you make some more please??

praying praying praying that Tim WILL get the job. I can't wait to hear your news when it comes. God's will be done! and it will. always. :)

whee, a giveaway!! I love the new prints, miss molly. If I could, I would have one of EACH of them! and I secretly want to get married all over again (to the same husband, of course) just so I can use some of the CUTE wedding stuff I've found... that guestbook of yours included. SO fun.

I want what Lorie wants too. still waiting on that road trip to come see your bloggy friends in Bakersfield... ;) (sometimes I forget I don't actually KNOW you know you, and then when I remember that I have yet to meet you in person I get really excited because I just can't WAIT! hehe)

xoxoxoxo

jmosizzle said...

ooh ooh! pick me pick meeeeeee!!!!

i proooooooomise ill start blogging..especially with a custom header made by YOU! HEHHE..

well, you dont haaave too, i just love your prints.. our wedding one is the only picture hanging in our bedroom so far : )

love you

Alison said...

i miss you!

i think i just want to win a visit from you!
i already win cause i've had you as a friend for going on 15 years!!!!!!

CrisG in CA said...

Hi Molly! I always love keeping up with your blog updates. You have the most creative photo editing.

Bry said...

your blog is the cutest. thing. ever. Popping in from "Sweet Home California" :) Katrina announced a giveaway & I just HAD to cruise over & check it out!

Thanks!

mab said...

I am sooooo crossing my fingers to win this one! Then I'll have three of your fab-u-lous prints!!! My hub adored the one you did for our 10th. As soon as we got home, he grabbed a hammer and hung it up in a place of honor. Gorgeous!

flareandglare said...

Pick me! I'm red-headed, like your kids!

grace said...

Wow, I haven't read your little blog lately and it sure looks great! I love your prints and your headers -and let's face it, my blog seriously needs some tlc (from someone who actually understands html) :)

Chelsea said...

you do indeed make super cute babies girl

and YES, god is sooo good.

kisses.

Colette said...

Hi! I love you prints - have had my eye on them for a while now and I LOVE the how he loves song, so true!

I could also REALLY use a new blog header.

Thanks for having a giveaway, it makes my day :) (hooray for rhyming)

.jimaie.marie. said...

Aaa! I just got done faving two things in your shop and popped over here to lust over your new header and what?! You're having a giveaway!! This excited me! And yes, oh yes, those babies are almost TOO cute :D