eden will be one on sunday.
ONE.
right now i don't have the words.
12 months with eden has been indescribable, really.
and, man, am i thankful i stopped and took these pictures every month.
time goes by much too fast, eh?
can't wait to make a little book of them all :)
we just love her so.
birthday festivities will flood the blog soon enough!
thanks for loving our edengirl every month on this blog with us :)
she sure is a joy to have around!
xo

7 comments:
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! and YaaaayyyyyYyyyyy!!!!
That went by way too fast. and it means I've been gone for so long and she may never know me ;( tear. tear.
but I am so happy for Eden girl to be one!!! She's just the sweetest!! I'm sending birthday kisses!!
xoxoxoxo
happy birthday sweet baby e!!!
xoxo
i just feel like it was yesterday that you had her. i'm really sad about it. and happy because i think she's pretty amazing. you've got yourself a good one there, molly girl. happy birthday sweet girl!
happy upcoming first birthday dear eden girl!
thanks for sharing your heart and her with us! it has been so sweet to watch her grow!
much love and many blessings!
xoxo.
Aw, I can hardly believe it! Happy birthday to the sweetest little girl. I've loved watching her grow up via your blog—and this post just makes me realize how time is going by entirely too fast. I remember that first month photo when she's just a little bird and is all like, "Mom, what is this madness?"
Hope you all had a beautiful day! Hugs!
mom of the year. way to stay on top of this.
you are my hero.
you were such a hottymchotterson with your babybump. you should get another one. heheHA!
my favorite one is the 5 MONTH, Edie's doing an ab workout. work it girlfriend.
actually wait i love 7. and 2 and 8 and 11, erg. all of dem.
love to YOU from mwaaah.
Eeeek!! Love them all!
Post a Comment