we're enjoying the slow life over here. full of baby snuggles. and baby breath. and lots of cute, mini outfit changes. we're so in love with our eden paige. she is everything we'd hoped for. and lots more. she's a ball of cute! i can barely stand to put her down. be back soon! thanks for all of your love+prayers! xo





13 comments:
she is just a little ball of perfection! straight from heaven. congrats mama, hope you are doing well.
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful, beautiful baby! Congratulations!
yay for happy beautiful babies...all three of them!!!!!!!!
congratulations!!! so happy for your family. sending hugs and cuddles to sweet eden. enjoy only changing one diaper at once :)
congratulations, she is perfect. can i borrow her? just for a few hours, and you can take a shower!
so so CUTE! I can't stand it. Congrats again Molly!! xo!
i cant wait to meet her this weekend! ahhhhh.... she is amazing and weighed exactly the same as Oliver : )
She is such a precious gift.. and gurrrl you did NOT look like you were carrying an 8 pound baby, ohkaayyy!!
Molly she is gorgeous and perfect! I love her sweet little name! So happy for your family! ENJOY the slow life!
love. want to cuddle her.
Sweetest little thing I've seen in a long time! Makes me want the next 5 weeks to go by so fast (not for you though, soak it all in girl!)
Congrats! She is so beautiful and BIG!
she is absolutely adorable in every way. yummy looking too! congrats. :)
how adorable! what wonderful photos! Great job momma! She's absolutely beautiful.
I love that the girls got big sister pins!
I love edens little hair bow. where did you find it?
congrats!
Post a Comment