8.26.2010

just a peek.

into the small corners of our home.
come & stay awhile! :)
as you can see, i'm a wee bit obsessed with owls. & globes.
& mini little colorful trinkets. God bless my husband. oy!
it's still a work in progress, but just like dorothy said, there's no place like home.
home is where the heart is.
[next time i'll show you the real tour. full of dumped out toy bins! & clothes on the floor! & a sink full of dirty dishes! & peanut butter & jelly crumbs all over the rug. you know, the good stuff!] ;)

11 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

packing my bags and ready to move in. i think i WILL stay for a while. Parked right in your awesome blue chair. WOW! You sure have a knack for arranging your treasures and frames in quite the eclectic manner--you have quite the eye. I love it all SO much. your bowls and cups are so adorable. And I am stunned at your amazing globe collection--that is a very unusual obsession!

that oval flower frame to the left of the black apple(?) pic is stunning, and I'm diggin the owl one too. such fine owls you have there. my fav is the lamp.

sigh. there is no place like home!

lindsey leif said...

whammmy!!!!!!!!
i want to come over for breakfast.
i'll take the red chair at the end of the table :)

AND........
can i PLEASE fly you in to KC so you can decorate my walls???
i hardly have anything on my walls at home.
and now i'm coveting yours.

im SO glad i got a tour.
its about time :)
someday.......i'll see it for realzzzzz.
yo.

ps.
NEED to order something from you shop, for the boy's room.
i'll facebook you later with my idea
:)

jmosizzle said...

you've always had the mad creative skillz, molly poo. even way back when in high school, i loved your room.. i thought it was SO cool.
now you have a whole house to go crazy, love it!love you more.

Anonymous said...

ok.. the new silhouettes of the girls?? cute! and the beatle lyrics?? where is that? cute!!!

Talia said...

ohhhhh my goodness. To say I love your home would actually be an understatement. It has just the right feel... homey and pleasant, unique and artful, carefree and happy, lovely and beloved. It's just so YOU, Molly. Perfection. I wish I had your knack of arranging pretty things. If I could hire you, I would.

So yes, I will be over to stay. you might not be able to get rid of me, actually. I hope you don't mind. It's your own fault, for being so darn talented and cute, you know. ;)

(your globe collection?? I die!!! I adore globes!! and sadly, I own not one. also, I like your piano. We're almost piano twins, ours looks so much like yours!)

LOVE,
your friend,
Tal
:)

lorieloo said...

now I'm even more dying to come see!!!! SO SO SO SO CUTE! yes, I want to move it. I never knew you had a piano:?! I'm jealous.

I MISS you!

Chelsea said...

super cute stuff missy! love it!

DawnaHartman said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHH! You're house is the CUTEST! And I'm afraid to come over, because I will steal all of your owl stuff. Not joking. Your house = what I want my house to look like.

.jimaie.marie. said...

holy moly! (haha!! I totally typo'd that as "holy molly!") There is just way too much to comment on...your house is amazing. I love it all so so much. I adore knick knacks and little colorful treasures and you have yours arranged so perfectly! It's just all so fantastic and I want to move in tomorrow please.

calikatrina said...

Oh no you didn't! I copy-catted those song lyrics onto black too! Jeff hates it. He doesn't understand why a painted sheet of plywood on the wall is awesome. I told him all the cool kids are doing it. :) And loooove all the A and E's around. I have a bunch of E's in ewan's room, but you've inspired me to spread 'em around the house now. :)

calikatrina said...

Ok, I just stared at all these pics again... I'm in love with all the framed prints in your home. Yours was my first, which has now given me the print bug. :)

Where did you get that girl with the flowing hair/flowers? I need it. Thanks. :)